Bankruptcy Litigation Services in Denver, CO
This firm provides bankruptcy litigation services to both creditors and debtors . This puts us at a distinct advantage over most bankruptcy attorneys who focus exclusively on transactional bankruptcy matters. Even the most routine bankruptcy cases may involve matters which must be resolved through litigation. Through our broad and in-depth knowledge of bankruptcy laws, we can spot potential issues upfront and advise clients of expected outcomes.
We have litigated a wide range of matters before the Bankruptcy and District Court of Colorado including:
- Avoidance and Preference Actions
- Examination of debtors in Rule 2004 hearings
- Defending Debtors from Involuntary Bankruptcy Petitions
- Defending and prosecuting exceptions and objections to discharge
- Representing creditors and debtors in disputes involving debtor in possession financing
- Representing interested parties by filing and prosecuting objections to confirmation of reorganization plans
- Representing Secured Creditors in Relief from the Automatic Stay
- Filing objections to proof of claims.
- Representing debtors in contested matters including evidentiary confirmation hearings and trials.
- Out-of-court restructuring plans.
We deliver bankruptcy litigation services more efficiently than most firms by leveraging technology. We use advanced legal research tools, including Ross AI, to research matters in less time with fewer resources. We also rely on process mapping to graphically depict the workflow and steps required to define the scope of work. By delivering services more efficiently we can offer alternative fee arrangements based on our deep understanding of the time and resources required for the engagement.