top
303-297-7729 Call US Today for a Free Consultation

Tag Archives: Credit Score

Top 5 Credit Score Myths

1. Paying Bills on Time Will Improve My Score That’s definitely a good start, but it’s not the only factor. Only 35% of the points on your score are directly tied to whether you’re making your payments on time. That leaves 65% of your score that has nothing to do with missed payments. 2. Carrying […]

Menu